In game they can come in a variety of species, colors, and designs and can be added to in-game characters.
Managers resemble an animal species, having their features such as ears and their tail, as well as their name. The longer the managers name is, the more impressive or popular they appear to be. At birth most Managers are only capable of speaking their names until they grow.
Most Managers have the same characteristics; such as a small plush body, a neck ornament, simple eye shapes, and a pair of yellow wings that vary in styling.
- Kuma - Pink Bear - Original manager of Mirei Minami, manages SoLaMi♡SMILE.
- Usagi - Gray Rabbit - Original manager of Sophie Hojo. Currently manages Dressing Pafé.
- Unicorn - Pink Unicorn - Faruru
- Neko - Black Cat - Manager of Gaarumageddon.
- Toriko - Blue Bird - Fuwari Midorikaze
- Ham - Orange Hamster - Ajimi Kiki
- Usacha - Pink Bunny - Originally Managed Triangle and Non Manaka, currently manages NonSugar.
- Punicorn - Yellow Unicorn - Yui Yumekawa
- Chuppe - Blue Mouse - Nino Nijiiro
- Pitsuji - White Sheep - Michiru Kouda
- Powan - Gold Dog - Shuuka Hanazono
- Pakku - Blue Tapir - Galala•S•Leep
- Managers are most-likely based on the fairy mascots from the Pretty Rhythm series.
- Managers are born from eggs.