|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
The Divine Idol Challenge is an event that happens immediately after a Live. When Jewlie, the Goddess, approves of an idol, she takes them to the Divine Idol Stage, where she hands them the Cyalume Tact to perform Ready Smile!! and receive a Super Cyalume Coord from the Divine Closet.
- Laala Manaka in Episode 93 received the Super Cyalume Laala Coord.
- Mirei Minami In Episode 95 received the Super Cyalume Mirei Coord.
- Sophie Hojo in Episode 97 received the Super Cyalume Sophie Coord.
- Triangle in Episode 98 received the Super Cyalume Triangle Coord.
- Shion Todo & Leona West in Episode 99 received the Super Cyalume Shion Coord & Super Cyalume Leona Coord.
- Dorothy West in Episode 100 received the Super Cyalume Dorothy Coord.
- SoLaMi♡SMILE & Dressing Pafé in Episode 101 won the Kami Accessory in the First Divine Idol Grandprix.
- Aroma Kurosu & Mikan Shiratama in Episode 104 received the Super Cyalume Aroma Coord & Super Cyalume Mikan Coord.
- Gaaruru in Episode 105 received the Super Cyalume Gaaruru Coord.
- Gaarumageddon in Episode 106 won the Kami Skirt in the Second Divine Idol Grandprix.
- Fuwari Midorikaze in Episode 108 received the Super Cyalume Fuwari Coord.
- Faruru Bokerdole in Episode 111 received the Super Cyalume Faruru Coord.
- Hibiki Shikyoin in Episode 114 received the Super Cyalume Hibiki Coord.
- Tricolore in Episode 115 won the Kami Shoes in the Third Divine Idol Grandprix.
- Chiri Tsukikawa & Pepper Taiyou in Episode 123 received the Super Cyalume NonSugar Coord
- NonSugar in Episode 127 won the Kami Top in the Fourth Divine Idol Grandprix
List of Challenges
- Triangle is the only unit to do the Challenge together.
- It may have to do with Triangle being the same person, Non.
- Fuwari and Faruru both received their Super Cyalume Coord while performing with Hibiki.
- The floral design behind the idol(s) during the Kami Challenge reflects their idol type, with pink being lovely, blue being pop, purple being cool, green being natural and yellow/gold being celeb.