|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Affiliation||Cosmic Omurice da Vinci|
|Relatives|| Sophie Hojo (Younger Sister)
Mr. Hojo (Father)
|Anime||Episode 04 - Kashikoma! Cheer For You!|
Because her parents travel overseas, she serves as Sophie's guardian.
According to Laala Manaka, Cosmo is a very pretty young woman with shoulder-length bright teal hair that has bangs covering the left side with the ends curled up around her shoulders, purple eyes that is worn with teal eye makeup and she also wears planet earrings and a space themed dress.
Cosmo is a friendly and kind person who is normally cool-headed, but is shown to be energetic at times. She often adds the word "cosmic" to her everyday speech.
- Sophie is Cosmo's younger sister. Cosmo seems to be very protective of Sophie due to the fact that she is an idol.
- Ajimi has been both Cosmo's rival and best friend since she studied in foreign art academy. When she's with Ajimi, Cosmo gets to show off her more playful, energetic side. She's currently her teammate in Ucchari Big-Bang.
- Her teammate in Ucchari Big-Bang.
- Helped Leona make coords for Dressing Pafe when Shion and Dorothy were disagreeing with each other about it.
- The name Cosmo is an English word which means relating to the world or the universe.
- It comes from the Greek word "kosmos" which means order or world.
- Cosmo's surname Hojo means "north" (北) (ho) and "line" (条) (jo), which can be roughly translated into "northern line".
- Cosmo made a cameo appearance in Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live episode 34.
- Cosmo resembles Rena from the Dance Dance Revolution Wii series.
- Cosmo's first appearance was as a rival character in the 3DS game Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live: Kira Kira My☆Design.
- Cosmo and Sophie Hojo live in Pride Tower Hills, on floor number 33, in apartment number 3333.
- Sophie and Cosmo also live in the same apartment building as Hibiki Shikyoin.
- During Episode 11, it was revealed that she designed the coords used during the Cyalume Change.
- Cosmo is the 5th person in the Pretty Rhythm/PriPara franchise to visibly wear make up.
- First being Ito from Rainbow Live, secondly Ritsu (Bell's Mother), thirdly Futaba (Wakana's mother), and fourthly in PriPara, Gloria Ookanada.
- Cosmo is the only supporting character to have a main visual created. Also, she has her own casual coord, the Denim Cosmo Coord, in a PriTicket.
- She is also one of the only supporting character/idol to have her own insert character song. The second being Chanko.
- Cosmo's age is unknown; but between the fact that her appearance is unchanged from several years ago when Sophie debuted, the fact that she has a well-established career, and that she can't be too much older than Sophie, it can be inferred that she is in her mid-late twenties.
- Nozomi Yamamoto (Cosmo's voice actress) also voices Kurun and Seshini in Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live.
- Cosmo resembles to Rosalina from the Super Mario series.
- Both have space as their theme
- Both have a bang covering one of their eyes
- Both have almost the same personality
- On the Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live DX CD, Ito was shown wearing her dress.
- Cosmo shares some similarities with Mio Minato from Aikatsu! Friends:
- Both have blue hair worn in similar styles.
- Both have purple eyes.
- Both have futuristic style clothing.
- Cosmo's birthday falls on September 12th, which is Space Day in Japan.