OSSU, MINNA-SAN! It's NightBellRose from the Event Team! Since Idol Time PriPara has come to an end and we're about to say hello to Kiratto Pri☆Chan, we'll be having one last PriPara Project Runway to commemorate how far this series and this wiki has come!
Sadly, Mikitty092393 is retired. (T-T)
BUT! We have a secret judge and fellow wiki members to help me out run the event! I haven't come with a good name for this PPR, but a banner will be up somewhere in the middle of April.
For the newcomers out there, PriPara Project Runway is a coord designing competition that started on March 2015 as our second event ever. We held a sequel event on July 2015 and June 2016, and this year, this will be the 4th and last one!
- We will stick with releasing results of the round right after the round has ended. Seemed to work well last time
- We will also be sticking with the judging criteria from last time
- Concept: Does the coord fit the theme of the round and can it be worn when put into the situation? (MAX points: 3)
- Design (formally called Overall Coord): How does the coord look overall? Do the peices fit together? (MAX points: 5)
- Deductions: Have you followed the rules of the round? If you have then you gain 2 points!
Rules (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
- Everyone must follow the theme and demands listed in the Round.
- Users cannot use coord pieces from the same coord or re-colors of the same coord unless otherwise stated.
- Users cannot use the same top and bottom (for 2 piece coords) or dress and shoes (for dress coords) as their fellow competitor.
- Users will have 3-4 days (Depending on what the challenge is) to create their coord under the theme and demands.
- Users at point will be allowed to hand draw their entries. They must supply the coord name and their username on the hand drawn entry. It is recommended that users take pictures of their entries rather then scanning them.
- All users must now post their entires in a special coordbox created for the competition. If a user doesn't post in an image, if the coord box isn't the correct size, or post the coord in the coord box, then the user will loose points or have thier entry disqualified. The reson for this is becuase it makes the page very much neater and helps the judges visualize the coord with all the peices side by side.
- Users cannot edit their entries once posted or their entry will be disqualified
- Coords cannot be replicated in future rounds (Say user A made a coord in round 2 that User C wants to use in round 10, they are not allowed to or their entry is disqualified)
- Users will get their scores and comments for the round sometime after the round is over
- There is NO TOLERANCE for anger, passive aggressiveness, or rude comments regarding entires, scores, or judge comments. If users showcase any of these actions then their punishment will depend on your reaction.
- All participants should be ACTIVE, this means you are entering each round consistantly. It is okay to miss 1 or 2 rounds but after you miss 3 I will be taking 5 points off your overall score, 4 and I will take another 5 points, finally if you miss 5 rounds then you are dropped from the competition as you are concidered inactive. If you need to leave the compeitiotn then please alert me you wish to withdraw.
- You cannot copy any coords used in the previous PPRs. (I'll be watching...0-0)
- To make sure you read the rules, in the password section of the entry form, post the day that you joined the wiki. It can easily be found on your profile right next to your edit count.
- We haven't come up with a prize yet, but here's the good news! All the participants will have consolation prizes!
I hope this event will go out with a BANG! So, I will be one of the judges, along with the secret judge! If you wish to enter then fill out the sign up form below!
LET'S DO THIS!!
- Have you entered PPR before?:
- What events have you entered?:
- What's your favorite coord?:
- If you were an Idol, what would your type be?:
- What about brand?:
- What's the password?: